A Cultural/House Manager is required to develop the cultural life, and oversee the daily operations of, Rudolf Steiner House in London.
He/she will have a bold cultural vision, excellent organizational skills, sound judgement and good interpersonal and communication skills. The post carries a high degree of responsibility and requires a collaborative way of working with the board of trustees (Council) to develop Rudolf Steiner House as a vibrant venue for anthroposophical, Steiner-inspired and related activities.
Applications are invited for the following vacancy. NO agencies please
- Permanent - minimum 32 hours per week (days and times to be negotiated)
- Salary range £34,950 to £41,550 pro rata depending on experience
- Based at Rudolf Steiner House in London
- Anticipated start date: April 2017
Closing date Wednesday 15/03/2017
The job description, person specification, application form and information about the Anthroposophical Society is available on request from the General Manager, Doris Bailiss: rsh-office(+at)anth.org.uk
Fully completed application forms (CVs on their own will not be accepted) should be returned to Doris Bailiss by the closing date 15th March, 2017.
- Home Page
- School of Spiritual Science
- Contact Us
- Rudolf Steiner House
- Local Groups
- Rudolf Steiner - Archive
- Rudolf Steiner - An Introduction
- Some helpful links